School of Public Policy & Administration undergraduate students have many
opportunities to engage in research and service learning activities that
enrich their leadership and public policy education while also increasing their professional skill development.
Student Association of Policy and Administration - SAPA
SAPA is the official SPPA student organization. SAPA is dedicated to:
Learn more about the Student Association of Policy and Administration
- Facilitating communication between the faculty, staff and students of the SPPA
- Advocating for the interests of SPPA students by providing a representative forum for their opinions
- Participating in the development and formation of policy and practices as they relate to students of the School
- Making recommendations to the administration of the School on all matters determined pertinent to students
- Participating in the professional development of SPPA students
- Providing social and networking opportunities to SPPA students
- Engaging constructively in the community on a local, regional and
national level to improve administration and the development of policy.
and get involved!
The UD chapter of BuildOn helps students get involved with community development and building projects locally (in Newark and Wilmington) and internationally. The most recent project was fundraising for and construction of a school for rural children in Nicaragua. BuildOn helps break the cycle of poverty, illiteracy, and low expectations through service and education.
Learn more and get in touch with the BuildOn club at UD.
This Page Last Modified On: