For Future Public Affairs Master's Students
The School of Public Policy & Administration (SPPA) has a long and proud tradition of caring deeply about the individual success of all included in the SPPA community–especially our students!
Here are some important dates to keep in mind as you explore our graduate programs and work on your application:
- January 15 – priority deadline for applications for on-campus fall semester applications
- January 23 – final deadline for spring semester Online MPA applications
- May 22 – final deadline for summer semester Online MPA applications
- July 1 – final deadline for all on-campus program fall semester applications
- August 15 – final deadline for fall semester Online MPA applications
- December 1 – deadline for spring semester on-campus program applications (only certain programs accept spring applicants)
Helpful Links for Future Students
Please visit these pages to get details about the application and admissions processes. If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible to help!
Fall Open House for Prospective Students
SPPA hosts visit days and informational sessions for prospective students. The most recent one was on Friday, October 27, 2017. By visiting campus, applicants have an excellent opportunity to get to know the graduate programs, faculty, and research centers and get details about the admissions and funding process. Discussion and Q&A sessions with faculty and students, as well as a tour of UD's beautiful campus, are included in the visit agenda.
Please email email@example.com if you would like information on upcoming visit days.
This Page Last Modified On: