The University of Delaware prides itself on being at the forefront of teaching and innovation. This proven academic approach extends to the
curriculum of our online Master of Public Administration. It brings together expert faculty, experiential learning and the flexible access only online learning offers.
For working professionals anywhere, it is a practical way to advance their skills with a graduate degree program from a leading research university while still maintaining busy career schedules.
Our online platform promotes interactive, collaborative and active learning through:
- On-Demand Video Resources: Learn from faculty and your fellow students by accessing video resources and collaboration tools at any time, on your phone, tablet or computer
- Interactive Assignments: Engage in learning through active participation in learning exercises
- Learning Communities: Collaborate with student colleagues and faculty through discussion forums and a variety of easy-to-use learning technologies designed to empower peer learning
- Application: Bridge the gap between research and application by applying the latest research to your school or district context
- Student Support Resources: Rely on the support from admissions to enrollment and career, with technical support available 24 hours a day, every day
Your enrollment in the online Master of Public Administration at UD provides similar benefits as our on-campus students. You are also invited to participate in our graduation ceremony.
Take the next step in your public service career with an online MPA from UD. Fill out the form on this page to find out more.